Saturday 6 August 2022

28mm Napoleonic Württemberg Light Infantry

Against better judgement... I became excited recently by the prospect of a big group 28mm Napoleonics project. As the project is being inspired by Borodino and the 1812 campaign and I didn't want to do either of the main protagonists, I am aiming at Von Bruxelles' Württemberg light brigade (part of the French 3rd Corp.). 

This is the first company completed for the 2nd Battalion - figures from Front Rank. This will be a slow burning project, but I wanted to get something complete and up on the blog to start building a little momentum.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. The Front Rank minis are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark from Thailand7 August 2022 at 06:37

    They’re lovely of course. But _another_ scale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's only two of us with 6mm Naps armies (building Corp/small army sized forces), whereas this is for a much larger group, each building brigades.

      Delete
  3. They look good. Wurttemberg is very popular at the moment. A friend and I are 3D printing Wurttemberg armies from a Kickstarter by a German sculptor at pianowargames.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I've seen those. They look great, but I've no printer and defaulted to metal. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was also selling metal versions, at least as part of the Kickstarters

      Delete