Monday 17 July 2023

Project Beerenburg - More muscle for the trade wars

I've now completed two more bases to support the halflings of Beerenburg. They still need to be varnished, but the weather is humid for the forseeable and I'm not willing to risk spraying them at the moment, so please forgive their shine!

The first is this pustulent chap - a second mercenary giant to strong-arm the opposition.

He is a 3d sculpt from Dark Realms, sold as an ogre executioner. I have him printed oversize - as big as possible to fit in my army box.

Here he is with my existing giant for scale. I think they work fairly well together.

I've also prepared a second company of mounted burghers to stiffen the resolve and double the punch of the exisiting company.

These are, of course, from The Assault Group.

Here they are banding together with their fellow burghers.

No comments:

Post a Comment