Sunday 1 September 2024

ProjectSeleukid- 28mm Galatian cavalry

Taking advantage of having a day off work, I forged on and painted up another unit for my 28mm Seleukids, this time its the mercenary Galatian cavalry. These'uns are from Crusader Miniatures Celtic range and they are pretty nice La Tène mounted nobles.

I wanted an irregular feel, but always prefer to stick with a limited palette (so they don't look too much like a rainbow), so stuck with a green theme with a bit of red, but multiple different horse colours.

The army is now coming together nicely and the last units needed for Magnesia have been ordered... more to come.

1 comment:

  1. They look great. It's always a treat to see something I've no intentions of doing myself - it extends the reach of what i can enjoy. Thanks
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete