More wacky wargears!
Recently I've been working on two more racers and terrain for Wargears - the forthcoming wacky racing game set in the grim darkness of a war-torn future. As with most Irregular Wars wargames, Wargears is very flexible around the way you build your wargears/vehicles. If it drives, walks or hovers, it’s eligible to race.
First up we have a beetle-rider, sold as a carabax beetle, 3d scultped by Print Minis. This is a great mini with loads of detail. I tried to go for a glossy-blue-black beetle with a jumble of scavaged kit strapped to its back. It's a bit chaotic, but hopefully works as an ensemble!
The other newcomer is a second goblin biker from Mezgike Miniatures; the first was a wee red racer painted in May. These guys are just so goofy and charismatic, and great fun to paint.
There are more wargears on the way, and I've also been building up terrain for WarGears and other scifi/post-apoc wargames, so I think maybe September will become Scraptember, and I'll showcase some of it then.
We've also been carrying out the first rounds of in-house testing of the rules, before we take themout into the wilds of public playtesting. So far... so much fun!





Comments
Post a Comment