Monday 8 November 2021

Maenads for ProjectBACCHAE

Hold it now and watch the hoodwink
As I make you stop, think
You'll think you're looking at Aquaman
I summon fish to the dish, although I like the Chalet Swiss
I like the sushi 'cause it's never touched a frying pan

Yeah well, it's been running through my head for some reason... And sure, have ever truer words been spoken? Now that is a question. 

It has been a busy and tricky last few weeks, but I have finally been able to finish up my 28mm Eureka maenads for my Fantastic Battles Bacchic army. These ladies form will form the largest melee unit in the army, formed of four irregular companies with berserk (racial trope), doughty, furious charge and stimulants.







4 comments:

  1. Hot like wasabi when I bust rhymes
    I'm like LeAnn Rimes
    Because I'm all about value

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Kurosawa I make mad films
    OK I don't make films
    But if I did they'd have a samurai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now here is a man with a classical education! :)

      Delete