Thursday 14 July 2016

Copyright infringement

I have just been alerted to this website which looks to be distributing my copyrighted wargaming rules for free.

http://mylovelibrabry.com/bookereadus/free.php…

It looks for all the world like a phishing scam, and I have demanded they cease advertising that they have my material, and cease distributing it immediately. I have also contacted the UK Citizens Advice Bureau.

That said, some of their reviews/comments are pretty flattering.

Hun Tsu: "My friends are so mad that they do not know how I have all the high quality ebook which they do not!"

Jenny Martins: "Finally I get this ebook, thanks for all these Irregular Wars: Conflict at the World's End I can get now!"

1 comment:

  1. Looking at the site you have to follow the DMCA very very carefully for them to act on it - even emailing them voids the claim. It may be worth while downloading a copy yourself to see if you can track where it came from (I think Wargamevault / RPG Now electronically watermark their downloads). Good luck

    ReplyDelete