Friday 9 November 2018

Another wee dvergr

Most readers of this blog will know that I don't do a lot of 28mm (AKA novelty-giant-scale) stuff. None, in fact, with the exception of my forces for Of Gods and Mortals. After my recent 6mm push, it was a nice break to paint up another dvergr (dwarf) for my very slowly growing Norse force.

This wee chap is from Macrocosm Miniatures, converted with a few medieval plastic bow and arrow bits gifted by gaming mate Jim, and a hand axe and quiver from Hasslefree Miniatures, and some modeling putty to fill out the hair at the back of his head.

And here he is with the rest of the dvergar to date - and also that cheeky chappy Ratatoskr. I have another four dvergar to do still, but next up in line for my Norse will be more jötnar to flesh out my unit of elite trolls.

2 comments: