Sunday 11 August 2024

Itinerant Adventurers (part 1) - ogre warrior and halfling rogue

Introducing the first half of my new 28mm itinerant adventuring party, Crom and Lyra Halfcraft. 

Crom came as a bonus free miniature from Red Bard Games when I ordered the awesome wyvern already previewed. It was love at first sight and he quickly replaced the dwarf warrior I was planning to use for the Itinerant Adventurers.

Speaking of love... I've been besotted with this miniature from One Gold Piece since I first saw her previewed. One Gold Piece are the 3D scuplting arm of Westfalia Miniatures which meant that she has been out of my reach for years. I recently found a Spanish printer who is selling her, so snatched her up.  Now, painted and renamed Lyra, she's ready to burgle with the big boys. Incidentally, the lighting doesn't quite do her hair justice - the blending is much more subtle I swear!

4 comments:

  1. Mark from Thailand14 August 2024 at 10:09

    Lovely painting, especially the Hobbit. I’m jealous. Looks like they’re visiting the botanical gardens too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, is "Itinerant Adventurers" another game you are working on Nick? Am I going to need another shelf in my cupboard for mini/terrain storage...details please...nice minis too, the Lara Croft vibes are strong in the halfling...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not at all.

      It's called Fantastic Scuffles... :)

      More of that in the future.

      Delete
    2. Very cool, looking forward to reading and seeing more about it!!!

      Delete