Sunday 18 August 2024

Itinerant Adventurers (part 2) - elven ranger and human cleric

Rounding out my party of 28mm itinerant adventurers are two new characters, an elven ranger and a human cleric. This should give a well-rounded party of characters to carry out some fantastic scuffles and secure some loot!

The cleric is a Reaper Bones miniature. I don't know why, but I really struggled to get rid of the mold line on this figure, even with the soft plastic. I thought I had it, but the paint really showed it up as an issue again. I like the figure, but I certainly don't love it like the rest of the party and she may find her position in the party challenged by another magic-user in the future.

Seabhac the Exile is another 3D print, this time sculpted by RN Estudio. I really like this sculpt, clearly informed by Legolas from the Peter Jackson movies. Ducking from tree to tree, Seabhac is a prince among his own people so he says, inbetween making disparaging and border-line racist comments about every non-elf he meets. His only nod to the party's sky blue theme are the flights of his arrows.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely painted minis, I especially love the elven ranger...

    ReplyDelete