Scraptember - Scraptown buildings
In the process of designing Wargears, the wacky racing game set in the grim darkness of a war-torn future, I have accumulated a nice little collection of post-apocalyptic/sci-fi terrain which has long been over due. Most of the pieces have been 3d printed from freely available .stl files found on Thingiverse, and so the financial investment has been reletively minor. Over the course of the month, I'd like to showcase some of it, and give a shout out to the awesome creators out there. First up we thave the buildings.
This 'orky building' was designed by Terrain4Print, available on Thingiverse. Given it's robust structure, size and the battlements, I like to think that maybe it's the guard house or sheriff's station in Scraptown.
The 'Shack' was designed by ThunderChrome, available on Thingiverse. When ptinting this one I missed one of the files that come with it which includes extra side panels and a chimney, so it all looked a bit strangely open and patchy. I patched it up with randon bits and pieces I had lying around and it all works wonders now - the joy of a scrap-town I suppose. It was only later that I realised I'd not printed everything, but no harm done.
The 'Ash Waste Hovel' was designed by Tezca, available on Thingiverse.
The 'shack' was designed by SableBadger, available on Thingiverse.
The 'outhouse' was designed by WeeLittleCars, available on Thingiverse. As they say in their description, everybody poops - even after the apocalypse.






I instantly recognized T4P´s little ork hut. Such a great little set!
ReplyDelete