Sunday 10 April 2022

Lisburn Gaming Club 24 hour charity day

This weekend I was really priveledged to be invited to a 24 hour charity gaming event organised by Lisburn Gaming Club here in Northern Ireland. The event was raising money for the Disasters Emergency Committee Ukraine Humanitarial Appeal. I was only able to stay for the first 10 hours, but in that time over £1,000 was raised from the raffle and table re-rolls alone. I was very impressed by the organisation and the enthusiasm that went into the event from all involved. 

Between us, Bill, Roger, Steve, Peter, Garry and I had four great games of Fantastic Battles during the time I was there.

Beastlings vs. undead - beastling victory.

Wood elves vs. goblins - bloody draw.

Wyld elves vs goblins - wyld elf victory.

Wyld elves vs ziggurat dwarves - Ziggurat dwarf victory. 

To finish up, I ran a co-operative game of Palaeo Diet: Eat or Be Eaten for Bill, Steve, Dave and Roger. Despite the tribe bagging themselves a couple of boars and a cave lion, they lost one of their own hunters. I guess it is all a matter of perspective whether that was a tragedy, or just added to the banquet!






4 comments:

  1. Good Work ! Pity that FB & PDEE are part of the “& More” category.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, how do you download the fantastic battles army sheet, I click the link and the page pulls up but there is no option to download or edit the sheet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are having any issues with it, drop me a message using the contact form on the page (or download it from the files section in the facebook group).

      Nic

      Delete