Tuesday 6 September 2022

Onesie Wearing Wasteland Weirdos - WIP Yellow Bunny

While I tinker (and/or labour) away at two Napoleonic projects - 6mm Austrians and 28mm Württembergers - I have taken a notion to build a new warband for This is Not a Test. TNT is such a great game and, up until now, I have very much enjoyed using my sci-fi halflings and 18th century pirates as warbands in different contexts.

Now I am stepping into the post-apocalyptic wastelands proper for the first time and will sproradically add onsie-wearers and other thematically suitable figures to the Onsie Wearing Wasteland Weirdos. The name may need a rethink as the project continues, but it gets the theme across nicely I think.

First up is a young lad in a yellow bunny suit. The miniature is from Copplestone Castings, very kindly donated by Andrew to start me off. This cigar-puffing chap is armed with a pistol and diving knife, along with a backpack filled with all sorts of useful trinkets.


Having gone with a yellow onesie and blue crocs and goggles, I feel that he may end up with a Swedish or Ukranian name - although they are also the colours of my own County Antrim. I think he is finished other than the basing. I have a variety of wasteland base toppers en route to use across all the bases of the warband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment