Saturday 13 July 2024

Warp Miniatures Kobold Warlock


Sitting down this weekend, my finger slipped and I accidentally painted this awesome kobold magic-user from Warp Miniatures. I didn't mean to, it just sort of happened.

I'm never particularly comfortable painting fire - and this chap has an awful lot of fire going on thanks to his fireball - but I think I got away with it this time. Sticking with the purple skin that I tried out on the kobold spearmen last month, I went with 'Sorcerer's Apprentice' colours for his hat and cloak.

If, like me, you don't have a 3D printer, BS5 Beyond Games (based in Bristol) are licenced printers for several Warp Miniatures ranges. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice paint job, great choice of colours that work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark from Thailand15 July 2024 at 15:43

    Just a coincidence you painted it on bonfire weekend in NI …

    ReplyDelete