Tuesday 1 January 2013

A Happy New Year to you all...

...and may all your resolutions be good ones! On top of my other gaming interests and life in general, I am embarking on a new project for 2013 which I envisage will take me all of 2013.

I'm not going to say too much just now, but it involves recent purchases from Xyston, Donnington and Baueda. I have just sieved through Young Hotspur's piggybank for as many coppers as I could lay my hands on (what he loses in coins, he'll make for in fun when he's older) and tomorrow evening I plan on purchasing about my weight in balsa wood. The following images have been quickly swiped of the interweb to act as inspiration...









1 comment:

  1. Happy new year.I look forward to seeing your project develop...
    Best wishes
    Alan

    ReplyDelete