Thursday 27 October 2022

Onesie Wearing Wasteland Weirdos - Foxy sniper

Continuing to gather together the onesie-wearing post-apocalyptic/sci-fi crew for This is Not a Test, we have Vixen, sporting a daring orange fox onesie and equipped with sniper rifle, wakizashi, flack vest and climbing gear.


Vixen was designed using Heroforge and then bought as an .stl file which I had printed by Crisis Actor Minis. I have bought from Steve at Crisis Actor before, so I knew the resin and print quality was going to be top-notch. However, as Steve warned me, it appears that polygon-count on Heroforge files is much lower than other 3D sculpts as you can see below (comparing Vixen with Bingo, scultped by Imitation of Life Miniatures). Given I wanted her printed at a reduced size as well, it meant that some of the detail in the final miniature was a little soft, but still more than adequate for my needs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment