Friday 26 January 2018

Hail Hydra

Right. I'm off work at the moment with the so-called (and ever so ironic) Australian flu. Bloody antipodeans. It means that, in theory at least, I can hobby. But, my god, that last post nearly killed me, so I'm just going to leave these pictures here. Model is the 15mm Hydra from Alternative armies, mounted on a 40x60mm base.

Incidentally, if you like the bushes, they are being made up and sold very cheaply by an old wargaming mate of mine. You can see what he has HERE.




Hey... who's that hiding in the bushes?

2 comments:

  1. Love the Hydra!

    Would that be that pesky Herakles lurking in the bush with his great big club? (or a cave-man thinking this Hydra would be good eats?!)

    Hope you're feeling better soon, Nic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely miniature. Fantastic for any fantasy setting. Good job mate!

    ReplyDelete