Tuesday 21 July 2020

6mm Napoleonic Austrians - Moravian conscripts

It has been very slow going - I find it psychologically challenging to paint 96 figures, all in the same uniform, at one time but I refuse to break single units up into batches - but I have finally finished another large unit for my nominally 1809 Austrians for Bataille Empire. I am hoping to be able to field my full 200 point army some time... this year, surely... we shall see. I'm not enjoying the painting journey for this army, but I do love the result.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning details and as much as its hard to keep motivated....your results as you said make the journey worth it.