Sunday 23 May 2021

Slow and steady on ProjectTROY

This fourth Wargames Foundry chariot is the final unit I needed to bring my Fantastic Battles Trojan army to 1000 points for a battle scheduled for next week. I still have four bases of archers lined up to paint which will bring me to 195 points (so close!) for l'Art de la Guerre.

This is the first time I've done a skewbald horse as part of a chariot team. I like him well enough, but given the colour scheme of the bull hide chariot 'skin', it looks like the skewbald pony is running for his life! 



 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely chariot and crew - the skewbald horse came out lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent chariot! For some reason I always paint my chariot horses in matching coloured pairs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely paint work on the chariot/crew and horses too!

    ReplyDelete